1.- Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone/tablet (equipment) when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about browsing or browsing habits carried out from said equipment.
Depending on the information it contains and the way the equipment is used, the user could be recognized.
To learn more information about cookies ProSurfing Company S.L., land invites you to access the following link:
2.- What types of cookies does http://www.kikaiyoga.com use?
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies disappear when you close the browser or half an hour after leaving our page.
• Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: these are those that, whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
3.- Deactivation, revocation or elimination of cookies
The user may, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their computer by configuring the browser options. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the sections or services of our website.
• browser settings; For example:
◦ Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
◦ Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
◦ Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
◦ Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• specific opt-out systems, with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may require an “opt-out” cookie to be installed on your computer for your deactivation choice to work);
• other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
4.- Cookies used. “ProSurfing Company S.L.” uses the following cookies on this website, detailed below:
_ga | Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
_gid | Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
_gat | Google Universal Analytics sets this cookie to restrain request rate and thus limit data collection on high-traffic sites.
_gcl_au | Google Tag Manager sets the cookie to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.
elementor | WordPress theme uses this cookie. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
pll_language | Polylang sets this cookie to remember the language the user selects when returning to the website and get the language information when unavailable in another way.