the best way to learn to surf
SURF GROUP 1 DAY
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
This group class is specially designed for beginners and those who have tried it a bit before. A professional instructor is assigned to a small group of people. The course is perfect both to do it alone and to share it with friends or family.
We always look for the place with the best conditions for the development of the course. Our officially certified instructors will make you enjoy an unforgettable experience and will create a passion for surfing in you.
The course is complete at no additional cost and includes:
• Free area transfer between Bahía Feliz and Meloneras. Rest of the South to Mogán Supplement of €15 per reservation, to be paid on the day of the activity.
• Complete Surf material (Neoprene suit and board)
• Energy bar and mineral water.
• Officially IKO certified instructors
• Full insurance
• Theoretical and practical lesson on the beach.
• Innovative teaching method
• 10% discount in the store
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
• Sunscreen * (available in the store)
• Dry clothes to change
• Want to have fun!
SURF GROUP 1 DAYGROUP COURSE
- BOOK NOW AND SAVE 22,05 €
Notice: In case of booking for the next day, if the reservation is made after 8:00 p.m., you must contact us by WhatsApp to guarantee your transfer.
+34 628 104 025
Duration of the activity: 5 hours a day with transportation included. Start / pick-up time: 8 to 8.30 depending on the area.
Instructors language: English / Spanish / Italian.
Professional photography and video: Check price and availability.
– The development of the activity will depend on the favorable meteorological conditions (state of the tides, height of waves, wind conditions, etc). In case of starting the activity, if after 10 minutes from the beginning, the weather conditions vary, preventing its continuation, the date will be changed or a voucher will be issued without expiration for its exchange. In no case will the amount be reimbursed.
– The provider reserves the right to cancel the service due to external causes such as adverse weather conditions or any other force majeure, proceeding to reimburse the amount paid.
– The user may cancel the reservation by notifying at least 48 hours in advance, the provider proceeding to refund 100% of the amount.
– If the cancellation is made within a period of more than 48 hours, only 25% of the amount will be refunded.