kitesurf first level
KITESURF LEVEL 1 PRIVATE
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
Kitesurf level 1 Private. This lesson takes you through the basics of kiteboarding. A professional instructor certified by IKO is assigned only to you without kitesurfing experience. The instructors will show complete dedication and are ready to help you build your confidence and skill with the safest and most stimulating methods. The one-to-one lesson ensures that the experience is more agile, allowing faster teaching. By not having prior knowledge the instructor would start from the basics. Classes only on land before the next level (Level 2) *.
The course is complete at no additional cost and includes:
• Free area transfer between Bahía Feliz and Meloneras. Rest of the South to Mogán Supplement of €15 per reservation, to be paid on the day of the activity.
• Full Kitesurf Equipment
• Energy bar and mineral water.
• Officially IKO certified instructors
• Full insurance
• Theoretical and practical lesson on the beach.
• Innovative teaching method
• 10% discount in the store
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
• Sunscreen * (available in the store)
• Dry clothes to change into
• You want to have fun!
- Get your official IKO card with us.
KITESURF LEVEL 1 PRIVATEINDIVIDUAL COURSE ON LAND
- BOOK NOW AND SAVE 69,50 €
Notice: In case of booking for the next day, if the reservation is made after 8:00 p.m., you must contact us by WhatsApp to guarantee your transfer.
+34 628 104 025
Course duration: 2 hours / Instructors speaking English / Spanish / Italian /
Photographs and professional video: check price and availability
– The development of the activity will depend on the favorable meteorological conditions (state of the tides, height of the waves, wind conditions, etc). In case of starting the activity, if after 10 minutes from the beginning the weather conditions change preventing its continuation, the date will be changed or a bond without expiration will be issued for its exchange. In no case will the amount be refunded.
– The provider reserves the right to cancel the service for external causes such as adverse weather conditions or any other force majeure, proceeding to reimburse the amount paid.
– The user may cancel the reservation by notifying at least 48 hours in advance, the provider proceeding to reimburse 100% of the amount.
– If the cancellation is made within a period of less than 48 hours, only 25% of the amount will be returned.