kitesurf first level
KITESURF LEVEL 1 SEMIPRIVATE
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
Kitesurf level 1 Semi Private. This lesson takes you through the basics of kitesurfing. An IKO certified professional instructor is assigned to 2 people with no kitesurfing experience. The instructors will show total dedication and will be ready to help you develop your confidence and skill with the safest and most challenging methods. The small group ensures that the experience is streamlined allowing for faster teaching. And since each member of the group is a newbie, there is an equal basis for learning and the instructor would start from the basics. Classes only on land before the next level (Level 2) *.
The course is complete, at no additional cost and includes:
• Round trip transfer from your hotel (south zone)
• Complete Kitesurf material
• Energy bar and mineral water.
• IKO certified instructors
• Full insurance
• Theoretical and practical lessons on the beach.
• Innovative teaching method
• 10% discount in the store
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
• Sunscreen * (available in the store)
• Dry clothes to change into
• You want to have fun!
- Get your official IKO card with us.
KITESURF LEVEL 1 SEMI PRIVATEGROUP COURSE ON LAND 1 DAY
BOOK NOW AND SAVE 79,50 €
Notice: In case of booking for the next day, if the reservation is made after 8:00 p.m., you must contact us by WhatsApp to guarantee your transfer.
+34 628 104 025
Course duration: 4 hours / Instructors speaking English / Spanish / Italian /
Photographs and professional video: check price and availability
– The development of the activity will depend on the favorable meteorological conditions (state of the tides, height of the waves, wind conditions, etc). In case of starting the activity, if after 10 minutes from the beginning the weather conditions change preventing its continuation, the date will be changed or a bond without expiration will be issued for its exchange. In no case will the amount be refunded.
– The provider reserves the right to cancel the service for external causes such as adverse weather conditions or any other force majeure, proceeding to reimburse the amount paid.
– The user may cancel the reservation by notifying at least 48 hours in advance, the provider proceeding to reimburse 100% of the amount.
– If the cancellation is made within a period of less than 48 hours, only 25% of the amount will be returned.