the best way to discover Kitesurfing
DISCOVER KITESURF SEMI PRIVATE
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
The semi private course involves a maximum of two students with an IKO certified instructor. It is an ideal course to progress in a short time. In this course we will teach you master the kite and control for yourself the basic movements in the land. Your IKO instructor will teach you to stay safe by showing you how to assess wind and physical location; the use of security systems, proper equipment handling, the preparation and control of the training kite. Course only on land before next level (Level 1).
*If you want to access the next level you only have to pay the difference in price. It makes profitable the already paid.
The course is complete at no additional cost and includes:
• Free area transfer between Bahía Feliz and Meloneras. Rest of the South to Mogán Supplement of €15 per reservation, to be paid on the day of the activity.
• Full Kitesurf Equipment
• Energy bar and mineral water.
• Officially IKO certified instructors
• Full insurance
• Theoretical and practical lesson on the beach.
• Innovative teaching method
• 10% discount in the store
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
• Sunscreen * (available in the store)
• Dry clothes to change
• Want to have fun!
- Get your IKO official level card only with us
DISCOVER KITESURF SEMI PRIVATEGROUP COURSE ON LAND 1 DAY
- BOOK NOW AND SAVE 39.50 €
Notice: In case of booking for the next day, if the reservation is made after 8:00 p.m., you must contact us by WhatsApp to guarantee your transfer.
+34 628 104 025
Course Duration: 2 hours / Instructors Language: English / Spanish / Italian /
Photographs and professional video: Check price and availability
– The development of the activity will depend on the favorable meteorological conditions (state of the tides, height of waves, wind conditions, etc). In case of starting the activity, if after 10 minutes from the beginning, the weather conditions vary, preventing its continuation, the date will be changed or a voucher will be issued without expiration for its exchange. In no case will the amount be reimbursed.
– The provider reserves the right to cancel the service due to external causes such as adverse weather conditions or any other force majeure, proceeding to reimburse the amount paid.
– The user may cancel the reservation by notifying at least 48 hours in advance, the provider proceeding to refund 100% of the amount.
– If the cancellation is made within a period of less than 48 hours, only 25% of the amount will be refunded.