LEARN PADDLE SURF IN PRIVATE
SUP/SNORKEL PRIVATE COURSE
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) is a fun way to enjoy in the water with the benefit of a full body workout.
Perhaps the most exciting part of learning to SUP is that anyone can SUP anywhere, on a lake, river or ocean. It doesn’t matter if the ocean is calm or wild from the waves. And since you can find a place with water almost everywhere, your options are quite wide. A monitor dedicated exclusively to your learning will make the experience even more satisfying.
Combining this with our snorkeling tour, which is included in this course, you will explore the beautiful ocean and the wonders of the underwater world.
The course is complete at no additional cost and includes:
• Free area transfer between Bahía Feliz and Meloneras. Rest of the South to Mogán Supplement of €15 per reservation, to be paid on the day of the activity.
• Full Kitesurf Equipment
• Energy bar and mineral water.
• Officially IKO certified instructors
• Full insurance
• Theoretical and practical lesson on the beach.
• Innovative teaching method
• 10% discount in the store
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING
• Sunscreen * (available in the store)
• Dry clothes to change
• You want to have fun!
SUP PRIVATEEXCLUSIVE INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCE
- BOOK NOW AND SAVE 23,00 €
Notice: In case of booking for the next day, if the reservation is made after 8:00 p.m., you must contact us by WhatsApp to guarantee your transfer.
+34 628 104 025
- Duration of the activity: 5 hours a day with transportation included
Instructors language: English / Spanish / Italian.
Professional photography and video: Check price and availability.
– The development of the activity will depend on the favorable meteorological conditions (state of the tides, wave height, wind conditions, etc). In case of starting the activity, if after 10 minutes from its beginning, the weather conditions vary, preventing its continuation, the date will be changed or a voucher will be issued without expiration for its exchange. In no case will the amount be reimbursed.
– The provider reserves the right to cancel the service due to external causes such as adverse weather conditions or any other force majeure, proceeding to reimburse the amount paid.
– The user may cancel the reservation by notifying at least 48 hours in advance, the provider proceeding to refund 100% of the amount.
– If the cancellation is made within a period of less than 48 hours, only 25% of the amount will be refunded.